background

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Updates

Hi Everyone... It sure has been a long time since I have added any pictures on here. I tried adding pictures a couple of weeks ago, but with our Internet connection it didn't work and was taking so long. I will have to try to add some soon, but I figured I would at least write and tell you everything that we have been up to in the last month or so.
The last weekend of January- first weekend in February Louis and the boys went down to Cedar City for a visit and to work on the truck. They had so much fun visiting with Grandma/Grandpa Hillier, playing with Jason, Anna and the kids and visiting with Grandma Great DeMille. I just stayed home and worked and tried to relax. :) (I was trying to add pictures of this trip)
We didn't do a whole lot for Valentines day, we did get a heart shape pizza from Papa Murphy's we get every year, which is always good.
On February 17th, we heard the babies heart beat, which is always nice to hear. :) Yes, we are expecting another baby in September if you haven't already heard. We are all really excited!!! :)
Today Michael and I went and signed him up for T-ball which will be good for him. Michael is really excited about it!! :)
That is about all of the highlights that we haven't posted, I will try again and see if I can add a couple of pictures of the boys!! :)
We hope everyone is doing good!!

1 comment:

Our Family: Forrest,Carla and Apryl said...

Oh my.... I am so excited for you guys, Congratulations!!!!!